Digital Credit for the Masses of India
Senior Backend Developer₹8L – ₹15L
MobiKwik is an Indian wallet major with a network of over 15,00,000 direct merchants and 55 million plus users. Founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku, the company has raised three rounds of funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, MediaTek, GMO Payment Gateway, Cisco Investments and Net1. MobiKwik has also launched - MobiKwik Lite-, an under 1 mb app that works seamless on EDGE connections in November 2016.
One of the leading digital payments platforms for online and offline merchants, MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Amul, AIIMS, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Dominos, Burger King, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, Barista, Food Panda, Nearbuy, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Louis Phillips, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip.
- Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading, OOPS concepts).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Object.
- Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC) Experience with test-driven development
- Should have worked in high availability and high volume transactional systems.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
MobiKwik at a glance
MobiKwik focuses on Payments, Mobile Payments, Credit, Consumer Lending, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, MobiKwik has raised $140.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.