Software Engineer, Ionic / Angular Frontend (Indonesia)$10k – $20k
If you have excellent programming knowledge and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As an Ionic Engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing our mobile app further. Your primary focus will be development of front-side logic with always having the user in mind. You will collaborate with Backend Engineers to integrate data and with Web Designers to improve usability. At the team, we value code which is well designed, testable, and efficient and ensure we adopt good design principles with leading software development practices.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable app features with sleek, high performance user interfaces to meet our company’s needs.
• Design and build our event app that revolutionizes how interactions are done at events.
• Ability to work anywhere in the frontend technical stack, delivering quality code with well written unit tests.
• You will be working closely with the team to build and test new features and client requirements, and further improve the UI / UX of the app. At the same time, you will have ownership of your projects as you lead them and make design decisions in the code and infrastructure level.
• Be able to develop frontend hybrid mobile applications in Ionic Framework and Angular JS.
• Strong Computer Science background with understanding of the principles of modern software development.
• You understand one-way and two-way data binding, MVC, and other UI design patterns
• Knowing the basics of how JSONs are structured, for effective communication with the backend.
NICE TO HAVE
• An understanding of the web development process from design, development, testing to deployment. Or you could learn it from us!
• Familiarity with front-end web or mobile application design is beneficial.
• Having developed UI components before using tools like SASS, Mixins, bourbon.
• Experience with browser testing and code debugging and deployment on Android and iOS platforms.
• Involvement with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
• Published one or more iOS / Android apps is a plus.
• This is going to be a learning experience like no other! Be prepared to be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
• Our global clientele will challenge your thinking about matchmaking in different geographical cultures, across more than 40 different industry sectors.
• The products you build will be used by leading B2B events with over 100,000 unique users monthly.
• We take pride in our coding and want you to do the same. Together, we are all about shipping clean and efficient code.
• We are detail-oriented, especially with solving issues. We never do shoddy patching of codes.
• We take your career growth and skills development to heart. We strive to help you lead a professional and personal life with us.
Meet your team
Jublia at a glance
Jublia focuses on South East Asia, South Korea , China, Global, and United States. Their company has offices in Singapore, United States, Shanghai, and Seoul. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://jublia.com