Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Full Stack Mobile Developer₹3.5L – ₹4.5L • 0.01% – 0.1%
Gray Routes is recognised as Best Company for Big Data Analytics Implementation under ITES category by Computer Society of India in 2016. It was voted among Top 4 Tech companies in India in UK's Royal Academy of Engineering LiFe Awards, 2015, Top 30 B2B companies in IBM SmartCamp 2014, Top 75 out of 14000 Innovative Business startups in Economic Times Power of Ideas 2012 organized by DST, CIIE-IIMA and ET. The firm has grown over 400% YoY for first 3 years, and is marching on at hyper-growth rates in excess of 200% QoQ with key partnerships and customer wins.
In the 78th national seminar "Individual Achievements and National Development" jointly organised by Government. of India's Indian Economic Development and Research Association (IEDRA) and International Achievers Conference, Gray Routes Technology Pvt. Ltd. was honoured with 2016 Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence award.
Gray Routes designs and deploys novel GPS-based mobile app solutions with cloud-hosted visual Analytics that automates critical sales, supply chain logistics & distribution processes intelligently, bringing Sales, Delivery & Retail iQ at the fingertips of its clients such as Proctor & Gamble, GSK, Nivea, Blue bird, Safari and several hundred retailers, pharma, courier, and transport associations among others. GrayRoutes is catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the retail, pharmacy and fmcg sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail, and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Develop proprietary B2B logistics and B2C mobile apps [preferably Android] with deep industry understanding acquired from interacting with Business Analysts and Founders' Staff, and attending the not-so-rare client meeting. Get to be the internal champion for latest APIs and be part of breakthrough innovations in the GPS-led location-science and logistics analytics space, where Gray Routes is the undisputed IP leader, serving companies like P&G, Unilever, GSK, ADF Foods, Subway, Faasos with proprietary SaaS solutions and hyperlocal services extended through its strategic partner network.
This is no ordinary role. Developers have acquired knowledge, wealth, Director's appreciation, team leadership experience, equity, and more recently, even international exposure, all in the safety of a self-sustainable yet hyper-growth business model with consistent 400% YoY revenue growth, high Gross Margins, and with growth capital from industry's most reputed and smartest investors. Developers from Gray Routes have gone on to become leads in top-most startups in Indian ecosystem and are one of industry's most in-demand talent, sought for their problem solving abilities, rock-stable code, and sound execution at the speed of light.
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Mobile Developer who will be responsible for development and scaling it backend, to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture. He / She should possess a passion for coding, innovative designing, and fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, to application backend and data warehousing.
Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech./ BS/MS/M.Tech in computer science or a related field
• Write clean, well designed code
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify requirements and carry out development of the same.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and
• Follow industry best practices
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments
• Suggest new features to improve our platform
• Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
• An ability to communicate and work in a team
• Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP
• Knowledge of versioning systems Git, Bitbucket etc.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Experience in android/mobile app development and web development
• Experience with Big Data and cloud-hosting environments like AWS/GAE (strongly preferred)
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving/debugging skills
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.