Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Web/Senior Web Developer₹2.4L – ₹3.6L • 0.01% – 0.1%
Gray Routes is recognised as Best Company for Big Data Analytics Implementation under ITES category by Computer Society of India in 2016. It was voted among Top 4 Tech companies in India in UK's Royal Academy of Engineering LiFe Awards, 2015, Top 30 B2B companies in IBM SmartCamp 2014, Top 75 out of 14000 Innovative Business startups in Economic Times Power of Ideas 2012 organized by DST, CIIE-IIMA and ET. The firm has grown over 400% YoY for first 3 years, and is marching on at hyper-growth rates in excess of 200% QoQ with key partnerships and customer wins.
In the 78th national seminar "Individual Achievements and National Development" jointly organised by Government. of India's Indian Economic Development and Research Association (IEDRA) and International Achievers Conference, Gray Routes Technology Pvt. Ltd. was honoured with 2016 Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence award.
Gray Routes designs and deploys novel GPS-based mobile app solutions with cloud-hosted visual Analytics that automates critical sales, supply chain logistics & distribution processes intelligently, bringing Sales, Delivery & Retail iQ at the fingertips of its clients such as Proctor & Gamble, GSK, Nivea, Blue bird, Safari and several hundred retailers, pharma, courier, and transport associations among others. GrayRoutes is catering to Fortune 500 firms as well as SMEs in the retail, pharmacy and fmcg sectors. We have made breakthrough innovations in the past 3 years, securing patent grants and loyal customers along the way, that have created a trustworthy brand recall for us in the local SMB, e-retail, and Fortune 500 FMCG sectors.
Our Job Description:
General Purpose We are looking for a highly skilled Web Developer who possesses a passion for coding, innovative designing and fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, to application backend and data warehousing.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• UI Integration with programming infrastructures like Ruby on Rails and PHP, Node.js etc.
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our SaaS application backend
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• B.E. or B.Tech. in computer science or a related field
• Experience in web programming preferred.
• Knowledge of PHP, SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Experience with Big Data and cloud-hosting environments like AWS/GAE (strongly preferred)
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• Knowledge and familiarity with Tableau/Qlik/Fusion Charts and analytics languages R & Scala
• Understand networking and web protocols very well, can identify CPU, memory & I/O bottlenecks, solve read & write-heavy workloads
• Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of 24x7 production services.
• Collaborate team centric mindset with strong communication skills
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.