Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Cross Platform Mobile Developer₹4.5L – ₹5.5L • 0.01% – 0.1%
Job description | Cross Platform Mobile Developer
We are looking for Cross platform Mobile Developer with 1-5 years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
Hiring, Web and Mobile Developer for Mumbai
• To develop responsive websites and projects using .Net and MS Visual Studio IDE
• To develop cross platform mobile apps and native/hybrid app development
• Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
• Work with users to define concepts under direction of project leaders
Develop BRS, SRS from URS
• Prepare technical design document and test case document
• Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
• Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with cross platform frameworks: Cordova, Titanium, Unity,
Xamarin, Kony, Phonegap, Sencha, etc.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML) as well as
Payment gateway integration.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN is a plus.
- Good understanding of deploying apps in various app stores i.e. Apple app
store, Google play store and Windows app store.
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.