Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Windows Developer₹4.5L – ₹5.5L • 0.01% – 0.1%
Job description | Windows Developer
We are looking for Windows Developer with 2-5 years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
•Strong working experience on: Mobile application development for
Windows Platform. Windows Mobile 7/8, Web services and .NET
•Having good knowledge of OOPs, Design Patterns, SDLC and C#
language Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
•Good knowledge and experience of SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, databases
and other windows development tools
•Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
•Desirable Strong analytical and problem solving skills
•Experience in version control, build and continuous integration
•Working knowledge of C# and .NET compact framework, Windows
•Mobile application development
•Knowledge of Windows 10 is a plus, 2-3 years of experience in developing
Windows 8/8.1 OS.
•Should have proficiency in XAML, MVVM Design pattern, Knowledge on
Windows phone SDK and windows runtime framework ( WinRT) SDKs.
•Knowledge of memory profiling and performance oriented design is an
•Good knowledge of software development processes.
•Good knowledge in OOPS concepts
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experience in Windows 8/8.1 OS Mobile Apps development:
• Experience in C# and .NET compact framework:
• Experience on XAML, MVVM Design pattern?
• Windows phone SDK and windows runtime framework ( WinRT) SDKs.:
• OOPS concepts
• Windows 10 Knowledge: Experience in developing Windows 8/8.1 OS
• Experience in Windows phone 10, 8.1 & 8.0, C#.net, Xaml, JSON, WCF
Services, SQL lite, MVC & MVVM.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
Meet your team
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.