With 6M+ Daily Active Users, we are making Games that people will love to grow old with
Sr. Game Programmer₹12L – ₹20L • No equity
About Gameberry Labs
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with.
Opportunity at Hand
At Gameberry, Game Programmers are gameplay masters.
Beyond building tech, you will wear your designer hat and make a ton of calls on what goes into, and what doesn’t go into, games. With the constant development of both live games and prototypes, game programmers have a ton of responsibilities here, and we’re looking for the best of the best… the type of programmers who can build entire game teams around.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person who wants to craft great user experiences for millions of players around the globe. You will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create interfaces & experiences that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game.
- Involvement in all areas of game development including Programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, and User Interface
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Guiding other Game Programmers and helping them improve
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility on an individual level
- Good understanding of Data Structure & Algorithm
- Experience working with any Game Engine is a plus
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with the existing code
- Passion for games
Why Join us?
- We give you the freedom to implement your ideas
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
NOTE: We are working from Home till March 2021. So, the role is Remote till then.