Application Development for Technology Companies
React JS Developer₹8L – ₹15L
Delhi (Gurugram) - India
Position: iOS Developer
Location: Delhi-area - Gurugram
Reports to: Operations Manager
FullCycle is a growing, international consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA (USA) with a Core Operations Center in Delhi, India. We are seeking a Mid-Senior iOS Engineer to join their fast growing operation in Gurugram. In this position, you would be working with a small team under the Operations Manager and International Directors who are looking to rapidly scale in the next year as our clients continue to demand more and more from us.
As a main contributor to the mobile development and infrastructure, you will have the opportunity to shape their product and freedom to help lead them to an even higher level of success. In this mobile development position, you will be responsible for the design, design patterns, software, and technologies; adopting and adapting frameworks and services used by the current system. You will be building out the developmental roadmap alongside the client team and for your team as well.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code
• Contribute to building an agile environment and practice Test Driven Development Daily
• Engaged in all aspects of product development and will be working closely with product management, operations, client-engineering and customer success teams
• Working with an exceptional team to help scale a fast-paced business.
• Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
• Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management levels
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Experience working within and/or managing development teams a plus
• Experience developing user-facing software.
• 2+ years of experience working in React.js
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in web application development.
• Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, Closure or Backbone.
• Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• 4-year university degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• Strong communication, presentation, and technical skills
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability and the ability to learn new technologies/concepts
• Quick learner who can learn and ramp up quickly
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with minimal direction
• Highly organized with strong time management skills
• High-energy and persistent
FullCycle at a glance
Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://full-cycle.com