Influencers Marketing Agency
Influencer Talent Coordinator£20k – £10k • 0.1% – 2.0%
We are looking for someone who has existing experience in a similar role. This individual will be able to liaise between Talent, Clients/Agencies on various projects, managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
We are a small, ambitious team looking for an enthusiastic and positive person who possesses the following skills:
• Experience in PR/social media/Talent Management is a PLUS.
• Responsibilities will include; assisting the Talent Manager with Social Talent projects, updating and managing platforms and talent databases, travel and diary management, building profile/PR/Marketing, managing talent inboxes and PO boxes and ad hoc office administration.
• Must share a clear vision for role of social media for brands, businesses and social talent.
• Must be client service orientated and be able to produce reports and presentations to a high standard.
• Must have strong MS-Office skills.
• Must have great attention to detail, be extremely well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects / talent simultaneously.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
• Be willing to go the extra mile, always.
Digital Streamers at a glance
Digital Streamers focuses on Social Media Marketing, Brand Marketing, Brand Development, and Influencer Marketing. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://digitalstreamers.com/