An upstart digital platforms & products company disrupting global markets
Lead JAVA (Full Stack Developer, Digital products)₹25,000 – ₹30,000
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE hands on development
- Experience in Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security); Hibernate/Spring
- Experience in REST web services
- Any one of the messaging solutions like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge in SQL, No SQL concepts
- Experience of Redis or / and Mongo DB
- Experience with converting UI/UX designs to Front end code.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as SQL Server
- Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Micro service design and development experience
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc…)
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Primary role in leading software teams. Involved in coding, best practices and very good design/analytical/code review skills.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and mentorship to a group of highly skilled and motivated engineers
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Work from home policy
Coviam Technologies at a glance
Coviam Technologies focuses on Mobile Commerce, Big Data Analytics, Ecommerce, and User Interface Design. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.coviam.com