We make cities smarter, friendlier and happier
Project Associate (I.T. Project)$27k – $47k
C&R Wise AI is an Artificial Intelligence startup that is working on several high-profile projects ... with much more to come and actively in the pipeline. Our company is already profitable and growing, and in this key stage of expansion we are excited to find highly skilled and highly motivated individuals to be part of our team.
Already, our client list includes the MTR Corporation and the Airport Authority of Hong Kong (AAHK), operators of the Hong Kong Airport. We are excited to expand even further and are looking for project associates to perform key project management tasks within the company.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Marketing
- Possess good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate for marketing latest technologies
- Previous experience in project management, or being qualified as PMP, is a plus
As a Project Associate at C&R, your primary responsibility will be to assist on the planning and project management of our different AI projects, liaising between client, project managers and software developers. Some of the roles and responsibilites you should expect to handle are:
- Managing ad-hoc assignments and supporting our software development teams
- Liaising with internal and external partners for marketing projects
- Managing the company presence on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meetup and the company website
- Organizing and assisting in company events and presentations
- Assisting in preparation of sales and marketing materials
- Successful applicants can expect a competitive salary package with full benefits.
C&R Wise AI at a glance
C&R Wise AI focuses on Enterprise Software, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Information Technology, and Web Design. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://cnr.ai