Store Associate/Hosptiality Associate$35k – $55k
Brik + Clik is an early stage startup that is building out its A team to resurrect the retail apocalypse. We design and build inviting retail spaces, curate the most curious brands and operate a sustainable space. We are not a pop up but a permanent technology based solution. Our stores underscore the intersectionality of hospitality and brand discovery. Importantly, we provide inviting spaces for our customers and flexibility in their store experience. In essence, we are shaping the future of retail. Micro spaces, macro experiences.
Mainly, you’re entrepreneurial, never take “no” for an answer, and like the idea of cliking with us. You have an unique opportunity to get on the ground floor of a startup that is tackling a fundamental shift in consumer behavior. Strategically, you would be building out a community that would have a flywheel effect on our business. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter who is motivated, organized, and possesses strong knowledge of the retail landscape. You
• Hospitality Leader: Describes the ideals of Brik + Clik and our company cohort through notable customer service. Offers fast and courteous service in an welcoming voice to all Brik + Clik customers, based on their needs. Enhances the in-store experience for the customers. Ability to perform multiple tasks while being attentive to customers and adaptable to the requirements
• Product Leader: Grasps deep knowledge of the brand and can understand the ideals of the product. Can decipher the complementary nature of the brands in the store. Understands the synergy between the brands in-house and the cities wellness culture. Has an arsenal of fun and imaginative tools to help clients go the extra mile.
• Operations Leader: Understands that the key to driving the business is sales and customer experience. Helps with selection process and check out through the POS system. Keeps the stock and floor merchandize well organized. Can work in a team environment and independently. Follows all company policies and any updates, including loss prevention.
• Can carry product from loading dock to the store
• Experience with Shopify POS or equivalent system and ability take part in any software training
• Experience in store launches
• Build out staffing schedule
• Ability and the desire to engage conversation with people.
• Strong client service mindset, critical attention to detail & gracious attitude.
• Passion for wellness products.
• Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market
• Strong personal selling and customer relations experience.
• Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
• Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
• Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, stockroom, greeter, etc.).
• Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
• Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Ensure image and grooming standards are adhered to at all times, reflective of the brand vibe and image
• Must have the authorization to work in the United States.