Build the operating system for Out-of-Home (OOH) Advertising
Sales Manager$100k – $150k • 0.01% – 0.05%
AdQuick is on a mission to make outdoor advertising easy, and is the first company to allow anyone to complete the full cycle of booking outdoor ads online. From searching available inventory, to vetting locations, approving assets and analyzing results, AdQuick is revolutionizing the OOH Advertising space.
We are looking for a data-driven, analytical thinker who can manage develop and execute sales strategies and processes and scale high performance sales teams. Must thrive in a fast pace environment and possess great communication skills.
• Create and implement sales processes and tools to increase performance of sales team
• Manage budget, forecasting, and profitability for key accounts
• Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
• Manage a team of direct reports
• Set and measure KPIs; enabling your team to exceed sales goals
• Make customers insanely happy; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service throughout the sale cycle
• Have a sense of urgency by delivering timely, high quality work
• Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is setup for success
• Startup experience
• Experience managing teams
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience
• AdTech/Media sales knowledge
• Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
• Proficiency with Sales CRM tools
AdQuick at a glance
AdQuick focuses on Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Outdoor Advertising, and Out Of Home Advertising Market. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AdQuick has raised $3.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.