Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. The Zendrive mission is to make all roads safe using data and analytics, and we are focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
If you are passionate about transportation and leaving a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution together with machine learning and big data can help transform industries that are lagging behind-- you would love what we do at Zendrive.
The Business Ops Manager will report to Zendrive’s VP of Business Development and have responsibility for identifying and driving strategic and operational projects. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who wants to have a tangible impact on a rapidly growing, mission-driven startup.
- Data driven strategic analysis including modeling, quantification and prioritization.
- Define and track success metrics and KPIs to help manage performance and drive operational rigor.
- Analyze current tools and usage, research best practices for rapidly scaling companies, and implement business growth optimization products and systems.
- Special projects: Drive "follow through" for critical initiatives from concept to execution. Identify opportunities for improvement and lead projects with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- 2-3 years of experience in Strategy & Ops at a hyper-growth environment, Consulting, or Investment Banking.
- Critical thinking. You have the aptitude for structuring complex business problems and translating into analyses and recommendations to inform decision making.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers or frontline ops employees and lead presentations with senior executives.
- High-energy, positive team player. You have a proven ability to build strong working relationships across the business; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
- Experience with SaaS / Insurance / Transportation companies is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Zendrive is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our transportation system is evolving. Car ownership in urban centers is peaking and consumers are increasingly choosing on-demand and shared ride services over driving themselves.
At the same time, commercial and on-demand fleets are becoming increasingly reliant on mobile technology, and autonomous cars are making the move from science fiction to reality.
As miles driven shift away from personal vehicles to commercial or shared fleets, a new framework is required for addressing safety. Zendrive is leading the evolution of safety in an era of transportation innovation and mobile ubiquity.
We are dedicated to making roads safer through data and analytics.
Through our product suite, we leverage mobile sensor data to provide actionable insights that improve safety for passengers and drivers worldwide.