Zello is growing fast, and we’re looking for people who’ve thrived at startups—independent analytical thinkers who can collaborate across teams. Here, you’ll enjoy the energy and agility of a startup bolstered by the profitability and stability of an established brand. Our equitable office hierarchy, acceptance of all, and flexible work/life balance reflects our Austin hometown values. And we’ll actively invest in your education and wellness with world-class perks. Contact us to find out more!
Zello is creating a new voice social media with a business communication revenue model. With more than 120 million registered users Zello has been the the #1 overall app in the US and 5 other countries during times of crisis.
As a senior analytic-oriented product marketer you’ll drive use and our subscription growth rate by understanding prospects and creating an inbound marketing machine.
You’ll start with solid organic growth and credibility from the product category leader and a top development team.
Success looks like this:
By your second month you'll understand the current flow and top business goals. You've defined specific metrics, and are managing details of the next phase of the metrics data structure and reporting.
By your third month you've identified the obvious growth hurdles and defined your approach for testing alternatives to measure and improve.
Within six months you've moved beyond on-boarding and deep in the sales funnel to begin experimenting with retention.
Within nine months you are working on paid acquisition at the top of the funnel to understand costs and return.
- You've done something similar before and can share examples and lessons.
- You are entrepreneurial by nature and like inventing better than copying.
- Your co-workers say you are a fun and articulate data geek.
- You are quick to spot patterns and insight and able to formulate experiments to test.
- You've been making mistakes for a while and are senior enough to define a strategy.
- You are not dependent on a staff to get the actual work done.
- You develop a deep understanding of what individuals want and how they behave from initial awareness thru their journey.
- Experience measuring mobile apps, software as a service, consumer or B2B services.
- Experience succeeding within an early stage startup (you succeed if not the startup).
- A few years of experience defining and deploying business intelligence solutions with platforms like Looker, HubSpot, Tranfive, Redshift, Google Analytics and internal product metrics.
- Some history as a programmer
Over 120 million people worldwide use the Zello app to turn any smartphone or connected device into a walkie-talkie—anywhere with Wi-Fi or cellular data service. We connect friends, families, and communities. ZelloWork, our subscription business app, provides secure and customizable push-to-talk networks for top brands in every sector.
We believe in the concept of social-radio: social media powered by the simplicity of voice and its ability to make meaningful connections. Voice is our most trusted way of communicating and solving problems. By enabling live conversations, we believe people can become more cooperative, more compassionate, and less isolated.