Founder, Head of Product, co-founder
2016 - Present (almost 3 years)
• Launched the product from scratch (lean approach, agile methodology) • Market research/discovery: ran Facebook/LinkedIn Ads, email marketing campaigns with A/B tests,...more held problem-solution interviews with customers • Designed business model canvas, product roadmap • Designed backlog and a story map (user stories, acceptance criteria), mock-ups, set priorities for development sprints • Led cross-functional team of developers and designers
Head of Marketing and Business Development
2015 - 2016 (about 1 year)
• Was in charge of product marketing and sales (inbound and outbound sales) • Launched targeted ads campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook • Refined and optimized Google...more AdWords campaigns: doubled number of inbound leads, reduced cost of a lead by 20% • Acquired new leads through online channels, via face-to-face meetings at events • Doubled annual company revenue by leading several clients through the whole sales cycle
Founder, Head of Product
2013 - 2015 (over 1 year)
• Led a cross-functional team of developers (backend, iOS, Android) and designers to deliver multiple product iterations (agile methodology) • Created backlog, user stories...more & acceptance criteria, set priorities for development sprints • Customer analytics, cohort analysis (Mixpanel) • Held face-to-face customer interviews to deliver even better UX • Developed business model canvas and built profit and loss (PnL) projection • Prepared investor deck. Pitched venture funds and angel investors
• Led a cross-functional team of developers and designers to deliver Minimal Viable Product (agile methodology) • Created backlog, user stories & acceptance criteria,...more set priorities for development sprints • Hands-on experience with customers: held face-to-face customer interviews to test an MVP • Negotiated first deals with gift cards providers • Designed business model canvas and built profit and loss (PnL) projection
Head of Regional Office
2008 - 2011 (over 3 years)
• Was responsible for comprehensive company development in a region, leading cross-functional team and achieving revenue targets: my office was the only which performed growth...more during company financial crisis - 30% revenue growth year to year • Closed sales deals with key clients, e.g. Kraft Foods, Canon, Microsoft, Astelit, Sony Ericsson, etc • Set up strategic partnership with 100+ service providers in 7 major cities from day one • Built and implemented annual profit and loss projection (PnL)
Looking for a mid-level product management position in a small to a mid-size company (business/user-focused role).
I am not tied to a specific market and very opened to tap into a new industry. The team and goals are more important.