We are seeking for an ambitious and goal-oriented profile with strong interest in music, events and clubbing culture to manage, retain and develop relationships with our portfolio of partners and B2B clients (clubs, festival, organizers, etc..).
As part of an exciting and growing team, you will be responsible for servicing a portfolio of key customers and promoters as well as identifying new business opportunities globally. Ideally you will have experience within the events and ticketing industry, whether it be on the promoter side or at a ticketing company. It’s extremely important for you to have gained vast experience in managing client relationships and accounts, as well as your ability to speak multiple languages will definitely be a plus!
- Manage the portfolio of existing clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Exceed monthly KPIs and proactively bring innovative solutions to improve the business key metrics and results
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the ticketing and clubbing industries
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability to perform advanced statistical analysis and propensity modelling to optimize conversion rates and customers satisfaction
- Fluent/Native English
- Fluent/Native Spanish or Italian or French or German
Flexible time off & vacation
Flexible office hours
As an early employee, you get a true stake in the company
Work from home days
Happy Hours & Team Getaways
Casual & young environment
Office in Downtown Barcelona
Free tickets for every party in town
Free ping pong classes from the COO (lies, the CEO is better)
Vast opportunities to learn and grow
Weekly Italian lunches cooked by the founders
We are on a mission to facilitate the interaction of people around entertainment experiences, and we do so by disrupting the nightlife industry with a cloud solution for both Party-people -to browse & join events-, and Venues -to better manage & promote them-.
Xceed App allows party lovers to browse through the best upcoming events in their hometown or when travelling, while offering them the easiest way to access guest list, purchase tickets and reserve bottle services.
Xceed Nightgraph, on the side, is a cloud based platform that helps clubs target and engage a specific audience, track conversions and increase profits through online & mobile sales and promotion.
Lastly, Xceed is taking over the information business by linking the B2B and B2C side of the nightlife industry, providing real time analytics and addressing the untapped Big Data space in the market.