We are seeking a digital marketing specialist to help acquire new users and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, the execution, and the optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns including Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, Ads Mob, Mobile Marketing etc.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Appsflyer and other marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Use Statistical analysis of data to gain insights on our marketing in order to optimise the campaigns.
- Manage the budget allocation and reporting for all digital advertising channels.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS (Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Data Science background highly advantageous) or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and Mobile Marketing e.g. (Adsmob, Inmobi)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability to perform advanced statistical analysis and propensity modelling to find trends in the advertising data and optimise our campaigns.
- Experience using photoshop and ability to write compelling copy/call to actions and campaigns are seen very favourably.
- Experience running app install campaigns is a plus.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE SHOULD BE_
With a strong inner sense of Entrepreneurship
Incredibly Passionate about marketing and innovation
Bold & Daring
Insane about metrics and analytics
Flexible time off & vacation
Flexible office hours
As an early employee, you get a true stake in the company
Work from home days
Happy Hours & Team Getaways
Casual & young environment
Office in Downtown Barcelona
Free tickets for every party in town
Free ping pong classes from the COO (lies, the CEO is better)
Vast opportunities to learn and grow
Weekly Italian lunches cooked by the founders
We are on a mission to facilitate the interaction of people around entertainment experiences, and we do so by disrupting the nightlife industry with a cloud solution for both Party-people -to browse & join events-, and Venues -to better manage & promote them-.
Xceed App allows party lovers to browse through the best upcoming events in their hometown or when travelling, while offering them the easiest way to access guest list, purchase tickets and reserve bottle services.
Xceed Nightgraph, on the side, is a cloud based platform that helps clubs target and engage a specific audience, track conversions and increase profits through online & mobile sales and promotion.
Lastly, Xceed is taking over the information business by linking the B2B and B2C side of the nightlife industry, providing real time analytics and addressing the untapped Big Data space in the market.