Wunder is looking for a Product Manager (m/f) to work with our Product Team and to drive the development of the next generation of transportation apps. The Product Manager holds a central role in improving the experience for our users. He works cross-functional to facilitate the establishment of urban carpooling as an alternative to owning a car and public transportation.
Wunder helps people headed in the same direction to share their daily commute. By increasing human interaction and decreasing congestion and pollution, we are making our world’s cities more liveable. Our company was founded by sharing economy veterans from Airbnb, is backed by investors from Silicon Valley and is supported by a team from a dozen different countries and cultures.
We are headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, a tech hub in Europe, also home to Google, Twitter and Facebook. Hamburg is a charming “little-big city“ with more canals than Venice and only a two hour flight to Paris, London and Rome. To learn more about Wunder, check out our trailer.
- Define individual product features and improvements to help shape the future of urban carpooling
- Do user research, interviews and tests to understand users needs
- Validate new features with rapid prototyping and internal and external feedback sessions
- Work closely with product analytics, design and engineering in a lean and agile way
- Help to evaluate impact and priotization of changes
- Define metrics for success and ensure a short feedback loop
- Work with our QA Engineers to deliver an awesome user experience
- Identify potential issues and handle them in a timely manner to keep our commitment to frequently ship new improvements to our customers
- Help marketing and growth departments to communicate new features to our international user base
- 2+ years of experience in product management for mobile apps
- Experience in project management in non-hirarchical environments
- Experience in test driven development and testing of mobile apps
- Experience in writing product specifications, user stories and technical requirements
- You have an eye for design and an ear for the user
- You have basic coding skills, but you don't consider yourself an engineer
- You are fluent in English, any other European languages are a plus
- You are a self starter and you are thinking about founding your own startup in a few years
You will be based in Hamburg, Germany and own a central role in the product team, reporting directly to our CPO. Sounds like a dream? We’d like to get to know you, just apply through Greenhouse and we will contact you!
Wanna be part of Wunder? You can already share a ride in Manila! Just download our Android or iOS app to register and you will be ready to share an awesome experience as a Driver or as a Guest. We would be really interested in your feedback regarding the app or your story as a Wunder Driver or Guest!
Wunder. Arrive Together.
Wunder is an open platform seamlessly connecting people with empty seats in their cars to others heading in the same direction. For billions of people in emerging markets carpooling is the most convenient form of transport that can be used everyday. We believe that in the future sharing a ride in the city will be just as common as it is today to take the bus.