We're building the platform of future for Surgical XR guidance (checkout http://www.lucidvascular.com).
It is a task of tall order, and we look forward to welcoming a driven Intern to help us with expertise in the following domain areas:
- Empathy (non-negotiable - ask us about it if we get to speak)
- Development (medical image analysis algorithms)
- Rendering (volumetric content extraction, management, and display)
- Simulation (tool and soft tissue interaction)
- Machine learning (design of networks to extract/match features from images)
- Computer vision (extraction of meaningful information from images)
You will be an ideal match for us if you are
- currently in graduate school
- working on a thesis/project that aligns with our mission
- hungry to become part of a meaningful startup's success story
We are building the platform of future for Surgical XR.