Wolaco is looking for a college junior or senior or recent graduate to join our team in the role of influencer media manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to commute to our HQ in NYC
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
What you’ll be doing:
- Help identify potential influencers to partner with on a variety of campaigns
- Aid in the development of creative briefs to guide influencers during content creation
- Support influencer network with creation of weekly email newsletter
- Support the campaign management process through the tracking of influencer deliverables
- Analyze content metrics and participate in building final campaign reports
- Learn about influencer media technology partners and how the department utilizes them throughout campaigns
- If you're interested please send a resume, link to social profile of choice, and short introduction of yourself to email@example.com
This is a paid position.
WOLACO is a fitness and lifestyle apparel company founded around an original product called the North Moore Short. The North Moore Short delivers a higher level of efficiency and convenience to the active lives of our customers. Our original item has propelled our business forward and we are now focused on growing our unique influence within the greater active apparel space. The North Moore Short is a men's athletic compression short with two water-resistant compressive pockets. One pocket is designed specifically for a phone, the other for keys, cash and credit cards.
At WOLACO, we take care of our guy. Everything we do is to inspire him to be the best version of himself. We provide the gear, the mindset, and the experience to get him there. Becoming the lifestyle brand for the modern athlete is our ultimate goal.