Plum is founded by one of the first employees of TransferWise and one of the first engineers at Tictail, Victor and Alex. The two have set off on a mission to create the ultimate financial assistant so that everyone can get on top of their finances without any effort.
Plum is a data driven financial assistant that lives in Facebook Messenger as your ever-funny and trusted sidekick. You connect your current account to Plum and Plum’s AI delivers on three principles of financial well being:
1. Save money without thinking about it: Every few days Plum’s algorithm calculates and actually moves money out of a your current account into your Plum saving account.
2. Invest your savings: You can currently move your savings into a 3% return option offered by our P2P partner RateSetter, more investment options to come.
3. Don’t get ripped-off: Plum will highlight and switch your utility provider, your bank overdraft, your credit card or your loan if you are overpaying on any of these. All you will have to do is say “Yes!””
We just closed $1.3mm in funding and looking for the one person that will join and produce marketing content to take Plum to the next 200k users.
What are we looking for?
You are someone that thinks differently and understands that digital marketing is a constantly evolving field and wants to discover the ways to hack it to be ahead of others. You enjoy building relationships and writing insightful content which will help to tell the world how they can be better off with Plum. You are the kind of person that says this can be done better and you love figuring out what that better looks like!
Available for a min. of 3 months.
- Engage with bloggers and affiliates, explain the value proposition and convince them to speak and write about Plum
- Support managing our social media channels
- Listening. You will have an ear to the ground and let the team know what is happening within the market.
- Creative. You will help develop relatable content touching our different customer base segments which will be an integral part of our paid and organic acquisition.
- Energy. A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Digital savvy.You can use these channels to drive users to Plum
- £750 a month
- Work amongst people who had proven to be successful in their current and previous roles
- Can lead to a full-time job based on performance
Plum is your personal savings assistant — it monitors your daily spending and automagically sets money aside that you won't need. Because saying “#yolo” is a bit too tempting sometimes.
1. Plum will analyse your account so it can learn about your income, expenses and spending patterns. Your data is safe with us – we employ bank-grade security and work with all UK financial institutions.
2. Plum monitors your current account and every few days transfers some money from it to your Plum savings. You can access that money instantly at any time, so you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses.
3. Plum notifies you about your balance, gives you super-fast access to your savings and offers tips on how to save more. All over Messenger, so no more apps to download.