Co-founder @Wise.ly, Head of Product. @NU math/econ, 2010.
Wisely makes apps that help restaurants provide a better guest experience.
Our restaurant partners have found these five steps increased visit frequency by 9% and spend per visit by 14%.
1. Preferred Status: Guests earn experiential benefits by achieving silver, gold, or platinum status
2. Guest Intelligence: When a silver, gold, or platinum guest arrives, we send a push notification to your management
3. Feedback: After each purchase is made, our app collects guest feedback
4. Messaging: Send conditional or manual push notifications directly to your customers
5. Analytics: Experiment to see what causes increased visit frequency or spend per visit
We're building a platform that helps businesses build personal relationships with their customers.
We care about that for a few reasons:
1. Recognition is the number one reason guests cite for wanting to return
2. Any brick & mortar store that survives will necessarily provide a customer experience that can't be matched online
3. Yet, in the face of #1 and 2, SMBs can't build the technology to deliver a state-of-the-art guest experience on their own. They need help.
New York City
Loyalty Programs, Restaurants, Small and Medium Businesses, Customer Service