You’re a versatile designer with a passion for simplifying complex ideas into impactful visuals. You can defend every design decision you make with sound reason and embrace constructive feedback – always keeping the success of the project as the top priority. You ask questions to drive the “why” behind your designs. You elevate the design for every marketing need, from presentations and demand generation campaigns to user conferences and experiential marketing. You run with ideas without needing much direction and are a storyteller at heart.
Does this sound like you?
We’re looking for a startup-minded designer that can make an immediate impact in our Columbus, Ohio office. Wiretap values the importance of good design. We believe that thoughtful design can impact the bottom line. From little details on a sales presentation to the launch of a new product – every design decision is important.
Successful performance could look a lot like this:
• Support marketing and produce high-quality creative assets, illustrations, and infographics for digital and print.
• Design pixel-perfect solutions for demand generation projects.
• Develop and implement work under supervision of the Creative Director.
• Take ownership for solving moderate to complex design problems.
• Actively develop a practical knowledge of Wiretap design standards and process.
• Create visuals that are inspired by our brand guidelines, but also push to extend and evolve Wiretap’s visual language over time.
• Learn how the collaboration process works between creative, marketing and other design roles.
• Understand our users and target audience to inform your design solutions.
• Manage multiple projects – we value focus, but we are an agile team in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills in digital, print and exhibit – preferably work seen by real users, not just experiments or school projects.
• Possess an expert understanding of graphic design, typography, color theory and composition.
• Ability to take complex technical solutions and present them to people in simple and engaging ways.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
• Familiarity with Sketch, PowerPoint and HubSpot is a plus.
• Be a team player, no job is too big or too small.
• 1-3 years of experience as graphic designer.
• In-house experience a plus.
At Wiretap, we love collaboration – and you’d join a team of bold visionaries and eager collaborators who are smart, seasoned, and highly capable—tirelessly striving to redefine how enterprises gain insight from millions of human interactions within their digital workplace.
Leading research analyst firm Gartner named Wiretap as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Unified Communications and Collaboration Technologies, and we’ve earned the trust of some of the largest companies in the world, including AstraZeneca, Chevron, Keurig DrPepper, Wipro and many others.
Do we work hard? Yes. Do we play hard? Absolutely. In fact, TechOhio recently awarded Wiretap with the Best Startup Culture (Early Stage) and Columbus Business First calls us one of the ‘Best Places to Work’.
Wiretappers are contagiously enthusiastic, creative problem solvers, insatiably curious, courageous collaborators, expert communicators, honestly accountable, unwaveringly loyal, invariably positive, risk takers and big thinkers. Sound like you? Tap in and let’s find out.
Wiretap boasts a suite of enterprise-grade SaaS products for leading collaboration technologies like Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Workplace by Facebook and others.
Our Aware Risk Management platform offers a solution to remove common enterprise ‘red tape’ (think: legal, compliance, information security, culture protection) in order to successfully deploy collaboration technology.
With Aware Spotlight, organizations receive real-time qualitative insights regarding the behavior of employees on the collaboration platform—including community health, benchmarking metrics and qualitative trends.
Wiretap is already trusted by some of the largest organizations in the world, including AstraZeneca, Oxfam International, dormakaba, AIG and Wipro. We have hundreds of thousands licensed users and continue to grow at a phenomenal pace.