You’re a skilled communicator with a passion for understanding the problem, removing assumptions and enforcing great user experiences. Conversations with C-level executives and high-profile companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Slack don’t scare you—they excite you. You’re an empathetic leader with the ability to encourage and guide others, even without authority.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who fits this description to work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, design, product marketing, sales and Wiretap partners to bring to market products that surface meaningful behavioral insights from collaboration data. This high-impact role is crucial to the entire product development lifecycle, from defining new market opportunities and requirements to driving a successful GTM strategy in partnership with product marketing. Ultimately, this role is responsible for building products that deliver business value for enterprise leaders.
*The Challenge *
Aware by Wiretap is a SaaS platform that offers a wholistic approach to bringing structure to collaboration data. Utilizing proprietary behavior AI/ML models, we are building a next-gen insight engine that will change how companies measure and respond to their employee’s communication patterns and content.
Until now, HR, communication leaders and C-level executives lacked true qualitative insights about their employee population within the digital workplace. We developed a foundation and vision to address this gap—one that our customers and partners love—and we need your help to build the product and introduce it to the world.
• Drive product roadmap for the Aware Behavior Insight suite, informed by internal partners, customer feedback/user interaction, a deep knowledge of the enterprise collaboration landscapes and a keen sense of business strategy.
• Lead market assessment to identify new security & compliance product opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis.
• Identify and drive innovative product opportunities that will differentiate Wiretap.
• Partner cross-functionally to write product requirements, as well as drive execution and prioritization.
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to deliver successful products to market.
• Collect and analyze key product metrics to inform success/failure of each release and plan iterations accordingly.
• Engage with Wiretap’s executive team on a regular basis for strategy, execution and market discussions.
• Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
• 3-5+ years experience in Product Management, or an equivalent such as Product Marketing, Software UX, Engineering or Sales Engineering.
• Built, shipped and measured multiple products over multiple iterations.
• Domain expertise/interest in people analytics at scale.
• Experience with data science teams and corresponding technologies desired.
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and agile development methods.
• Natural leadership skills and ability to influence without authority.
• Passion for building B2B products.
• SaaS startup experience is desired.
*A few perks of working for Wiretap*
• Work with some of the largest, most-admired companies in the world.
• Access to our team of advisors, most notably a former 6-year head of product at Box; the Wiretap product team will visit San Francisco annually for mentorship sessions.
• Work with an amazing product engineering and data science teams, with talent from some of the top universities in the world.
• All employees get a $5000 yearly perk, tax free.
• Wiretap pays 100% of platinum-level health benefits for you and your family.
Wiretap boasts a suite of enterprise-grade SaaS products for leading collaboration technologies like Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Workplace by Facebook and others.
Our Aware Risk Management platform offers a solution to remove common enterprise ‘red tape’ (think: legal, compliance, information security, culture protection) in order to successfully deploy collaboration technology.
With Aware Spotlight, organizations receive real-time qualitative insights regarding the behavior of employees on the collaboration platform—including community health, benchmarking metrics and qualitative trends.
Wiretap is already trusted by some of the largest organizations in the world, including AstraZeneca, Oxfam International, dormakaba, AIG and Wipro. We have hundreds of thousands licensed users and continue to grow at a phenomenal pace.