About the Role
At Wiretap, we love collaboration – and you’d join a team of bold visionaries and eager collaborators who are smart, seasoned, and highly capable — tirelessly striving to answer the question: What experiences can we build with the data from billions of social interactions within the enterprise world?
As a product design intern, you will work alongside designers, engineers, and product managers to transform challenging problems into a clear and consistent product vision. You will be involved in every step of the product development process, from brainstorming broad ideas to ensuring design quality through launch. You’ll learn what details matter at each step along the way.
You’ll thrive at Wiretap if you have
• Strong collaboration skills – You believe the best results come from communicating early and often.
• An eagerness to learn and grow – You love asking questions and learning new things each day.
• An entrepreneurial spirit – You’re resourceful, proactive, and scrappy when you need to be.
• Strong systems thinking – you think holistically and understand the impact design decisions and tradeoffs can have on a product.
• Work with the product and design teams to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed mockups, flows, and prototypes.
• Work closely with product and engineering to facilitate design discussions, elevate ideas, and give feedback in product discussions.
• Work with the design team to define and maintain UI/UX standards to ensure uniformity across all Wiretap products.
• Contribute to a positive and empowering company culture.
• Communication skills – you should be able to articulate your design decisions.
• Demonstrate design systems thinking and ability make rational design decisions.
• A strong design process – you know how and why you make your decisions, and can anticipate complexities and edge cases.
• Work or project examples that demonstrate your visual and interaction capabilities.
• Excellent writing skills.
Wiretap boasts a suite of enterprise-grade SaaS products for leading collaboration technologies like Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Workplace by Facebook and others.
Our Aware Risk Management platform offers a solution to remove common enterprise ‘red tape’ (think: legal, compliance, information security, culture protection) in order to successfully deploy collaboration technology.
With Aware Spotlight, organizations receive real-time qualitative insights regarding the behavior of employees on the collaboration platform—including community health, benchmarking metrics and qualitative trends.
Wiretap is already trusted by some of the largest organizations in the world, including AstraZeneca, Oxfam International, dormakaba, AIG and Wipro. We have hundreds of thousands licensed users and continue to grow at a phenomenal pace.