You geek out over data, analytics and optimization, always looking for clues. You’re a digital rockstar who tweets, shares and posts in your sleep. You’re tech savvy, and great at digging into new platforms, quickly picking up on the inns and outs. Most of all, you have a hunger to learn and DO.
Does this sound like you?
We’re looking for an amazing digital marketing intern to join our team in our Columbus, Ohio office. At Wiretap, we love collaboration – and you’d join a team of bold visionaries and eager collaborators who are smart, seasoned, and highly capable — tirelessly striving to answer the question: What can we do with the data from billions of social interactions within the enterprise world? The possibilities are endless and we need your help.
This paid, part-time position is available immediately, with the potential to transition to a full-time summer internship.
Successful performance could look a lot like this:
- Develop calls-to-action, landing pages, emails and lead generation content within a content management platform
- Create, schedule, and analyze all social media updates
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns
- Be data-informed about what's working and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Embody the Wiretap voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation
- Knowledge of, and passion for, best practices and trends in social media
- Experience managing paid search a plus
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Have a passion for learning and exploring new technologies and platforms
- Junior or Senior, Majoring in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Our Product - Aware by Wiretap gives AI-infused compliance, culture protection, and risk-mitigating controls for enterprise collaboration technologies. Our SaaS or on-premises platform first launched on Microsoft Yammer and later extended to Microsoft Teams, Workplace by Facebook, and other cloud providers.
Aware by Wiretap has hundreds of thousands of licensed users. We've licensed some of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world. We're looking to take this product to the next level and become the intelligence platform for enterprise social data.