We are looking for a highly motivated Data Engineer to join our rapidly growing data engineering team.
As a key member of our Data Engineering team, you will work to build out and optimize our data infrastructure, help develop key data governance and security protocols and coordinate the deployment of Data Science assets.
This position is full-time and based in our Columbus, OH office.
* Design, develop, deploy, and maintain our ETL process and cloud data warehousing infrastructure
* Design and build reliable, scalable pipelines to process terabytes of data, while assuring data quality and integrity
* Develop data governance and security protocols.
* Productionize and deploy Data Science models and analytics assets
* Proficiency in one or more database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
* Proficiency in one or more programming language. Python preferred.
* Experience building and deploying on cloud platforms (e.g., Azure or AWS)
* Expertise transforming, standardizing, and validating large datasets
* Interest in working on a cross functional team of data scientists and product engineers
* Familiarity with a "big data" stack; e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Neo4j
* Interest in machine learning, statistics, and data mining
* Familiar with data compliance regulations is a plus. (HIPAA/HITECH, GDPR, PCI-DSS, etc.)
Our Product - Aware by Wiretap gives AI-infused compliance, culture protection, and risk-mitigating controls for enterprise collaboration technologies. Our SaaS or on-premises platform first launched on Microsoft Yammer and later extended to Microsoft Teams, Workplace by Facebook, and other cloud providers.
Aware by Wiretap has hundreds of thousands of licensed users. We've licensed some of the largest and most recognizable brands in the world. We're looking to take this product to the next level and become the intelligence platform for enterprise social data.