Winnie is looking for a developer who enjoys creating a beautiful user experience and is interested in full stack development. As an engineer at Winnie, you will impact countless lives by giving parents the best tools to get the information and support they need. You'll work at our San Francisco headquarters with a dynamic, passionate team to build useful and usable products that get the job done.
* Build new features in the web client with usability and mobile experience in mind.
* Build internal tools to support moderation and content curation/crowdsourcing.
* Follow SEO best practices.
* Collaborate, test, document, and iterate.
* 2+ years experience in product engineering.
* Expertise in building complex layouts with HTML and CSS.
* Ability to work from and interpret mockups.
* Experience with modern browser technologies, including mobile web.
* Experience with a web framework, e.g. Django or Ruby on Rails.
* Experience working on a production website.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
* Understanding of development best practices and processes.
* Quick learner with the ability to pick up new technologies as needed.
Winnie is a place for parents to find and share information. Whether you want to ask for advice, find new things to do with your kids, or just get to the nearest changing table in a hurry, we can help.
When you sign up for Winnie you can:
* Immediately join a helpful community of moms & dads — no more waiting for invites to exclusive groups.
* Ask questions and get recommendations about anything from sleep training to local childcare.
* Always have something to do, whether it's fun activities for the kids or new friends and playdates.
* Browse and search our unique directory of family-friendly restaurants, shopping, parks and more.
* Share your best photos safely, with cute stickers & special features to protect privacy.
* Help other parents by sharing your experiences and recommending your favorite places.
Join our growing community and help us build this amazing resource for parents!