Windfall is modeling out the net worth of affluent US households. We are used by 300+ organizations to help identify, understand, and engage these consumers.
As a Customer Success Manager at Windfall, you will be the front line of the Windfall customer success team. You will help drive the entire customer lifecycle with our VP of Business Development and CEO and align yourself closely with our product management organization. This includes onboarding new customers, educating existing customers on best practices, and making sure that our customers are actively engaged.
You will be one of the first dedicated Customer Success Managers on the team. Are you ready to make Windfall's customer base super successful?
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementation
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Manage day to day communications with dozens of customers
- Manage the long term health of our customer base
- Create and educate customers on best practices
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, customer council, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success in a SaaS or Data company (or equivalent experience in client facing roles).
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- B.A. or B.S. Degree from a top-tier university
- Understanding of wealth and consumer financial profiles (industry compensation, stock markets, various asset classes, etc)
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, Blackbaud, etc.)
- MBA is a plus
Based in San Francisco, Windfall is changing the way data-driven organizations identify, understand, and engage affluent consumers. The company was founded by seasoned executives with deep-domain experience in data and data science. Utilizing deterministic data sets and proprietary algorithms, Windfall focuses on providing actionable consumer financial data.
Windfall determines the net worth at the household level. Unlike other providers, Windfall models each household and establishes a customer feedback loop to help ensure accuracy of our data. Our initial focus is to model out net worth for households that have more than $1MM in wealth.