Do you love solving hard problems? Do you like getting your hands dirty? Do you like having your work make an immediate impact on products and customers?
Windfall is determining the net worth of every person in the world. Doing this requires a lot of complex data and answering questions with that data. We’re looking to hire a Data Analyst to be our local data expert.
As a data analyst, you will work closely with both product and engineering teams to help find patterns in the data. You will be tasked with: answering hard questions about our data and underlying data sources which will ultimately drive product decisions, evaluating the quality and prioritizing the acquisition of new data sets, and identifying ways in which disparate datasets may be joined to inform new data insights. We’re looking for a high-impact candidate who can not only produce hard analytics from Windfall's large data sets, but also develop hypotheses and to test why specific metrics are changing.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL and desire to learn more, experience with Google
- BigQuery and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Detail oriented; it can be easy to get the lost in the weeds when dealing with big data and the ability to be able to see the forest for the trees is crucial.
- Entrepreneurially driven; self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience cleaning data.
Based in San Francisco, Windfall is changing the way data-driven organizations identify, understand, and engage affluent consumers. The company was founded by seasoned executives with deep-domain experience in data and data science. Utilizing deterministic data sets and proprietary algorithms, Windfall focuses on providing actionable consumer financial data.
Windfall determines the net worth at the household level. Unlike other providers, Windfall models each household and establishes a customer feedback loop to help ensure accuracy of our data. Our initial focus is to model out net worth for households that have more than $1MM in wealth.