Whiteboard Venture Partners is focused on helping entrepreneurs create, build and scale the next generation of enterprise companies. We are early stage investors working with a few startups looking at ICO's as a potential path in their journey to create value for the broader ecosystem. Our aim is to partner with entrepreneurs early on (YES - while their idea is on the whiteboard!) and create a foundation for long term success.
Whiteboard.VC along with its co-investors will invest at-least $90K in a select number of early stage startups (incl. Pre-ICO). Our team will be working intensively with them to build a path for long term success. Selected early stage startups will be engaged from Jun - Sep 2018
1. If you want to apply, please submit your application online by 9PM PST on Apr 29. Groups that submit early have a small advantage because we have more time to read their applications
2. On May 9, by 9PM PST, we'll invite the groups that seem most promising to meet us in person or via video conference
3. We decide who to fund after each day of interviews
4. After you're accepted, we'll immediately get to work helping you set up your company, if it isn't already. As soon as your company exists, we'll open a round and lead a syndicate of investors towards a closing at the end of the program. You can spend the money however you want.
5. WBVC doesn't supply office space. We have some space you can use if you need to, but we expect you to work out of wherever you find to live.
6. During the 3 month cycle we'll have dinners every week for all the founders in the Bay Area. At each dinner, we'll invite an expert in some aspect of startups to speak
7. We have regular office hours for startups who want to talk about what they're building, or get advice on preparing for events such as an ICO.
8. About 9 weeks in, we will organize an event at which the startups present their business plans to a carefully selected, invite-only audience.
9. Best of luck on the application