We're looking for deep learning engineers to build the future of hearing instruments and take on significant leadership and responsibility at a fast-growing startup. Work includes:
- explore novel architectures for audio separation
- build new loss functions using adversarial/perceptual methods to improve quality
- use quantization & compression methods to produce optimal real time embedded inference
- familiarity with embedded hardware large plus
- ideally have experience with distributed tensorflow and training systems
- must love working on challenging new problems
If you're interested in research grade problems, immediate leadership and ownership of company defining decisions, top compensation, and work which directly helps 360MM+ people hear again - we'd love to hear from you.
Whisper.ai is an an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce with an inclusive working environment for everyone to do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Whisper uses deep learning in hearing aids to amplify only the voices and sounds of interest - the #1 need for 360MM+ folks with hearing loss. Our system has 10x the noise reduction of the leading competitors with a lower price point - and builds the dataset and footprint for the best hearing and voice algorithms in the world. We've got top audiologists and hospitals on board, proof of concept functionality, preorders, tier 1 investors, and an amazing engineering team. If you're passionate about expanding the capacity of humankind, helping folks, and research grade technical work we'd love to talk to you!