At Whatfix we are looking for PHP (web developer) who can re-think how online help is consumed and created. We are building a product which will disrupt online consumption of How-To's, product support and training, and you would play a significant role in bridging the gap between consumption and technology.
- Responsible for public facing website
- Work with UI/UX team to create and implement responsive design.
- Create cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Basic SEO and analytics reporting.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Constantly and consistently builds new features and optimizes existing ones.
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility issues, browser limitations & work around Chrome, IE & firefox
- Ability to design responsive UI
- UX knowledge & copywriting knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- Experience with scripting languages (PHP) is a must.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
Whatfix is the simplest way in to create and integrate interactive walkthroughs on any website or web app. We also automagically generate the walkthrough into multiple formats article, slideshow and videos. We help company’s and business owners simplify their onboarding, customer support and training & documentation effort.
Whatfix is a fast growing startup looking for talented, motivated and self-driven people. Join us to change the way the world use the web.