Only 0.5% of the population knows how to code. We are building a tool for the other 99.5%.
Weld (https://www.weld.io) is a Visual CMS that allows you to create visual, animated, interactive content on your existing web/e-commerce platform. No need for developers or agencies. Be more flexible, work faster, save money.
Companies like Polarn O. Pyret, Indiska, Whirlpool use Weld for campaigns and… · More content on their websites.
It’s like working in Keynote or InDesign, but for the web. You’re not locked to templates so you can design any way you want. Use your own branding, fonts, and graphics. Animations, scripting with action blocks, and smart objects (widgets) brings your creations to life.
You can publish the content embedded on your existing site or as a stand-alone website. The solution is SEO optimized and neither Google nor your visitors will be able to tell the content apart from the rest of your website.
Pricing is based on the number of editors and pageviews.