WebCorrector is content correction service and problem reporting tool for websites.
Quick Facts: - There are 631,521,198 active websites - Netcraft
- There are 2,405,518,376 internet users - Internet World Stats
- Annual spending on content marketing has jumped 9 percent to $44 billion - ContentWise
- Provide high-quality content on your pages. This is the most important thing to do - Google… · More
- Most website owners want their pages to be correct and accurate - About.com
- Spelling mistakes 'cost millions' in lost online sales - BBC News
Today, there is no easy way to correct content problems, report errors or mistakes from websites.
WebCorrector helps to correct and report content problems found anywhere on the Web. It automatically checks websites for different types of errors, collects problem reported by users and creates online reports for review by website/content owners.