We are looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Engineering team. Specialising in mobile application development, you will take part and play an active role in our mobile communications project. To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who can not only code, but will also be able to bring significant value on the architectural designs to ensure the development of high performance and reliable applications.
• Design, develop and maintain mobile applications and SDKs for Wavecell’s product suite
• Research on new technologies, evaluate, prototype and plan improvements for the applications and SDKs
• Create clean, maintainable and tested code with supporting documentation
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
• Manage the deployment cycle of mobile application with Google Play and Apple App Stores
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Work in close collaboration with the various business units
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ideallly 5+ years of professional software development experience with expert knowledge and experience in object oriented design and development, Mobile applications development for Android and iOS
• Strong working knowledge and experience in React Native mobile development
• Deep understanding of mobile landscape (differences in iOS vs Android) is essential
• Proficient programming skills using Objective-C, Swift and Java is required
• Proven experience in Mobile SDK design and development, mobile deep linking
• Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and json
• Working knowledge of Git, SQL, CI tools
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
• Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
• A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Resourceful, strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from a leading institute
• Written and verbal fluency in English is required
• Competitive salary with attractive bonus
Wavecell simplifies real-time communications by offering Messaging, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice solutions for any platform, including applications, websites, and services. Our strength lies in offering cloud-based multichannel communications to developers and enterprises for them to build better services by integrating our APIs and SDKs. Wavecell ensures first-class connectivity to more than 190 countries, while maintaining high-security standards on the platform.