You are a natural leader and problem solver, who gets energy from bringing out the best in others. Working collaboratively with people to tackle even the trickiest of problems is a core strength of yours. You have impeccable judgement in sensitive situations and are deeply empathetic. You care about VSCO and are excited about supporting the growth of our platform.
VSCO is looking for a Director of Support to lead our team in serving our fast-growing, thriving creative community. You’ll lead our Support team in day-to-day tasks and operations, and be responsible for the strategy for the Support function, creating ever-improving processes, efficiencies, and user experiences.
- Provide leadership to our lean Support team, giving guidance around both tactical and strategic issues that arise, as well as longer term projects, and setting the overall tone for how we approach supporting our community
- Set direction and policy for trust and safety initiatives
- Engage with our leadership team to drive and improve our tools and processes, bring insights to light, and evolve our Support practice
- Collaborate with our Support team to investigate and resolve high-profile critical issues or incidents, responding directly to emails, inquiries, and social media as needed
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to identify patterns and large scale issues and develop impactful solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in user-facing support, 4+ years leading a team
- Experience working reciprocally and iteratively with engineering, product, and other cross-functional teams across VSCO
- Strong copywriting expertise and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to both direct a team, and stay hands on in the weeds
Nice to Have
- Zendesk experience
- Experience with trust and safety in either social or e-commerce
- Customer success experience
- A personal connection to photography and/or art
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
VSCO is a photo company for creators, by creators. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression.