Our team is passionate about travel - between us we've hiked to Everest Base Camp, toured almost every corner of South East Asia, traveled the United States for a year in a Winnebago, and visited 80+ countries. If you love travel, this is the place for you.
Do you love to travel? Are you interested in an opportunity to work with airlines in Europe, Middle East and Africa? If you are interested, Volantio Inc. is adding a Manager of Customer Success (MCS), to be based in our Global Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Volantio is a travel-technology start up backed by institutional financing. We work with some of the biggest names in travel including Emirates, Qantas, and Alaska Airlines. With a growing customer base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, we are looking to add a role focused on this region.
The role requires someone capable of operating autonomously and thriving in an unstructured environment. As a start-up company, our team is responsible for juggling multiple aspects of the business above and beyond the role’s specifics.
A successful candidate will lean on their natural inquisitiveness and motivation to take on new challenges and help support company growth. Most importantly, the MCS must have an unrelenting commitment to the success of our clients in EMEA, ensuring that our customers derive the maximum value from Volantio’s platform.
Responsibilities of the MCS will include:
• Role will require extensive travel overseas to Europe, Middle East, Africa and possibly India. Travel may require stays overseas for greater than 2 weeks at a time. Potential for an extensive travel component
• Available to work at hours suitable to our customers in a broad range of time zones
• Owning the relationship with our airline customers in the region, through all phases of their growth and development
• Closely collaborating with Volantio’s engineering team to communicate the critical priorities of our customers, and to relay back appropriate timelines for completion
• Performing detailed analysis using SQL, Tableau, and Excel to drive actionable insights for our customers
• Communicating on a regular basis (usually weekly) with our customers, providing them with relevant success metrics, and understanding any of their concerns
• Developing (in collaboration with Volantio’s engineering team, and our customers) regular product roll-out roadmaps, ensuring that expectations are being set appropriately for our customers about key innovations
• Identifying new opportunities for Volantio with our existing customers, and advocating for these opportunities within Volantio
• Managing the majority of written and verbal communication with our customers, both when things are going well and when they aren’t
• Keeping track of potential risks with our individual customers, developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the execution of these strategies
• Intrinsically motivated and proactive – this is a common thread that ties together the entire Volantio team and it is critical to success at our company
• Strong critical reasoning skills, highly analytical, and advanced in Excel
• Strong written and verbal skills, comfort navigating uncomfortable situations, and exceptional “diplomacy” skills
• Experience with SQL and Tableau are a plus
• Familiarity with (or a strong interest in) the airline/travel industry is desirable
• Native in English, Multilingual not required, but a bonus
• Ability to travel extensively (potential for 2-3 weeks in some months)
• This role is a full-time position, applicants must have work authorization in the United States.
Perks of the Job:
• 100% covered benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
• Customized workstation (Apple / Windows and more!)
• Company covered cellular plan
• Friday team lunches around Atlanta
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, LinkedIn profile, personal website / projects, etc.
Volantio is a leader in travel technology software focused on revenue and capacity optimization for airlines.
Based in Atlanta, GA, Volantio partners with major airlines globally such as Qantas, Iberia, Alaska Airlines, Volaris, Jetstar Airways, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Scoot-Tigerair, and others.
The company’s Yana platform enables airlines to generate incremental revenue and reduce operational costs, while putting greater predictability and control back into the hands of their customers.
We are backed by institutional and strategic investors from around the world including Ingleside Investors, JetBlue Technology Ventures, International Airlines Group (IAG), and Qantas Ventures.