You’ll get to make lots of product decisions that define our roadmap and experience first hand how your work is impacting our users.
You’ll be on of the first few employees and eventually will help lead the growing team.
You’ll get to start projects from scratch, design, implement, ship it to users, get their direct feedback, and iterate from there.
You’ll work very closely with the rest of our small but fast growing team.
Some of the questions you’ll get to answer:
- How can you visualize thousands of data points parsed out of speech to make it useful and actionable to our nontechnical users?
- How can you make our tool the hub of all of the sales intelligence data for the company and make it easy and intuitive to use?
- How can you integrate dozens of data inputs (e.g. Salesforce, Looker, Uber Conference, Join.me, etc.) and empower our users to tell a coherent story with all of that data.
- How do you parse useful insights that help our users make crucial business decisions out the unstructured chaos of human conversations?
- How do we build a massive company?
Here's a sneak peek into our engineering culture: https://www.keyvalues.com/voiceops
To apply please include a few examples of your code, reach out here directly or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VoiceOps is the #1 AI platform for analyzing enterprise voice.
The richest data source about customers —their conversations— is the least accessible. Managers spend 20+ hours a week shadowing calls and reps spend 10+ hours a week updating their CRM. Our product analyzes the content of conversations and generates actionable insights that automate 100's of hours of manual monitoring and QA so that customer teams can do what they’re best at - serving their customers.
Our customers are some of the largest teams in the US that are using VoiceOps for data-driven coaching and monitoring. We’ve raised funding from Accel, Founders Fund, Lowercase, and went through Y Combinator. Our team has been featured on Forbes 30 Under 30, highlighted by Inc., Business Insider, Huffington Post, Venture Beat, TechCrunch, and others. Members of our team went to Harvard, Yale, and worked at Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Uber, Twitch, and others. We’re growing fast and are hiring to build a world-class team.