We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our company, recruit and inspire the product organization, and lead product strategy, product management, analytics, and growth functions.
Vody is a mobile entertainment app focused on changing the way you discover and stream TV shows & Movies on mobile.
• Balance the three worlds of product – iterative and analytical funnel tuning, new feature development, and next-generation invention – determining when and how to pull these levers based business objectives.
• Define consumer product vision and work with cross functional teams to deliver a new consumer app experience, leveraging existing and new insights to build something radically different.
• Build up the practice of product management, including customer research, target audience, value proposition, product positioning, and go-to-market competencies.
• Collaborate with the engineering on resource allocation, sprint planning, and complex problem-solving.
• Always be testing, learning, and evolving ideas core to the company’s founding principles.
• Implement development workflow processes with engineering from ideation to deliver to analysis.
• Present product vision and roadmap to the Board and partners
• 5-7+ years product management experience, ideally some of that at a tech startup.
• Shipped several large-scale mobile apps with a team of designers and developers.
• Enjoys building, growing, and leading teams.
• Experience in Segment, Amplitude & Braze
• Capable UX skills.
• Super happy digging into data, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
• A designer’s eye.
• Technical experience.
Get personalized TV shows & movies recommendations across 300+ popular streaming services. Build 1 Watchlist and never miss another episode. Create and search through thousands of fun playlists.
Your next binge-watch is waiting! Welcome to Vody