You will be working on the core of our product along with our Founder and Software Developer in order to ensure the products integrity, scalability and adding new features to the product. We expect you to have the ability to make challenging and important decisions to create a functional and high-quality product. This is an opportunity to gain equity in an early-stage startup with the possibility of taking on a CTO role as the company grows.
* BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience, MS a plus
* 1-2 years of hardware engineering experience in the industry
* Ability to work on your own and within a team
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
* Experience in the following areas required: analogue design and power management
* Fundamental understanding of MCU architecture and experience working with MCUs
* Experience with Bluetooth stack and functionality a plus
* Hands on experience in board bring-up, debug and functional/electrical verification
* Ability to write & modify firmware
* Experience with project management tools from a user perspective (JIRA, Zephyr, Bitbucket/Github)
Bonus (but not required):
* PCB manufacturing and assembly experience
* Experience working with suppliers and vendors
Our Ideal Candidate: • Aligns with our goal and company vision • Is a quick learner and able to work fast (we have a tight timetable) • Has experience with BTLE and wearables/smart devices
* Gain equity in an up and coming startup
* Gain experience in an early-stage startup where every task is critical and you aren’t restricted to your job title.
* Outlook to grow into a CTO role quickly
Does this interest you? Send us a short, personal message through Angellist!
This position is based in Vancouver and is not open to remote work! Please be based in Vancouver or willing to relocate on your own accord.
The VITALI Smart Bra and GEM is for everyday women. The one who lives a high-strung lifestyle but also cares about her wellbeing. It is for all the ladies who run meetings or miles and anything in-between.