Building on a diverse academic and professional career spanning design, engineering, and entrepreneurship, acquired a unique combination of industry-agnostic skills and an ability to motivate teams to rapidly develop quality products and services.
• Motivational leader: Skilled at identifying team members with appropriate skills for particular roles, challenging and empowering them with the appropriate tools and responsibilities, and motivating them to rapidly execute on a vision
• Design thinker: Envisioning and executing award-winning, broad-scale designs such as the Cayan and Rolex towers in Dubai
• Industry-agnostic problem solver: In-depth experience in design, engineering, and business within industries such as architecture, mass transit, and software development. Developing foundational solutions applicable across multiple industries
• Calculated risk taker: Comfortable with uncertainty and tackling problems that don’t have immediate solutions
• Entrepreneurial business builder: Concrete business skills gained through academics (Stanford GSB) and cross-industry business experience
• Relationship builder: Attract and motivate external team members such as industry colleagues, advisors, investors, and customers.