At Valispace we accelerate the path to the future:
Do you want to see Mars colonies, underwater data centers and self-flying taxis come to life soon? Valispace is a collaborative engineering software that enables hardware engineers to build the products of the future. Instead of mailing design files back and forth and copy-pasting information across documentation, we allow multidisciplinary teams to collaborate with a single source of truth of engineering data.
Today teams already develop satellites, rockets and space stations with Valispace, but our fast-paced international team won’t stop until we have conquered all complex engineering verticals. Want to join the ride?
You will join our international team that is currently migrating our system to Angular. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hear your ideas and opinions.
You are the perfect match, because you:
- Want to provide the best experience for the user to achieve their goals, by understanding their needs and interactions with our platform, validating designs with A/B testing and other similar methods.
- Have a keen eye for design and details.
- Have experience in Angular or another front-end framework.
- Have a strong foundation in HTML5, SCSS/LASS.
- Have a good understanding of flex layout and material design.
You’re good at: Angular or another front-end framework (> 3 years experience).
Extra points: REST, Django, Python.
At Valispace you will:
- Work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Take responsibility from day one.
- Be a fundamental part of an amazing team.
- Have room to create and innovate.
- Have flexible working hours.
- Work in our office in central Lisbon.
*Awesome Achievements* we're proud of:
1. Valispace was mentioned in First Place in Tech Crunch's Space Tech Stack in the Software Category.
Check it out: https://techcrunch.com/2018/07/24/space-is-open-for-business/
2. Valispace was named one of the most interesting Space Startups from Germany.
Find the article here: https://www.wired.de/collection/business/disrupt-space-die-fuenf-interessantesten-space-startups-aus-deutschland
At Valispace, we want to transform the collaborative engineering of complex hardware, such as satellites, power plants or autonomous vehicles. Managing this growing complexity with Excel spreadsheets and emails has reached its limit and it's showing, for example, in cost and schedule overruns.
Valispace overcomes this by harnessing the power of web technologies: We are building a browser-based data storage and collaboration software and API. Our ambition is to become the GitHub of hardware engineering: allowing engineers and designers worldwide to work together in a streamlined way, much as git has enabled efficient collaboration on software.