At Valispace we are developing a software where teams of engineers can do calculations and analysis in the browser when building rockets, airplanes, satellites, cars and other hardware. You will join our international team that is currently migrating our system to Angular. With an open-minded environment, we value teamwork, provide flexibility and we are looking forward to hear your ideas and opinions.
You are the perfect match, because you:
- Want to provide the best experience for the user to achieve their goals, by understanding their needs and interactions with our platform, validating designs with A/B testing and other similar methods.
- Have a keen eye for design and details.
- Have experience in Angular or another front-end framework.
- Have a strong foundation in HTML5, SCSS/LASS.
- Have a good understanding of flex layout and material design.
You’re good at: Angular or another front-end framework.
Extra points: REST, Django, Python.
At Valispace you will:
- Work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Take responsibility from day one.
- Be a fundamental part of an amazing team.
- Have room to create and innovate.
- Have flexible working hours.
- Work in our office in central Lisbon.
At Valispace, we want to transform the collaborative engineering of complex hardware, such as satellites, power plants or autonomous vehicles. Managing this growing complexity with Excel spreadsheets and emails has reached its limit and it's showing, for example, in cost and schedule overruns.
Valispace overcomes this by harnessing the power of web technologies: We are building a browser-based data storage and collaboration software and API. Our ambition is to become the GitHub of hardware engineering: allowing engineers and designers worldwide to work together in a streamlined way, much as git has enabled efficient collaboration on software.