Join a team of ex-Google, ex-Siri, ex-Apple designers and engineers to create the new Artificial Intelligence interface in WhatsApp for 1B distributed workers at Uber, Grab, Go-Jek, Flipkart, Amazon and Deliveroo. Play a role in the next revolution in how messaging, voice and big data will change the landscape for businesses.
- Design and implement algorithms for automatic evaluation of user responses and feedback generation.
- Design and implement a conversational learning framework.
- Build adaptivity and personalization into our product.
- Passion for creating positive social impact
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Deep AI/ML/NLP research experience with state-of-the-art techniques
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies and languages
- Collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be located in Bangalore or Singapore
Nice to haves:
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Node.js and Python
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good eye for usability and design
At Vahan, an ex-Siri/Google team is building the Siri for businesses within messaging apps (WhatsApp, FB Messenger, WeChat, Slack, etc). Businesses globally already are using messaging apps to engage their workers but find it difficult to scale and save costs. Vahan’s Assistant uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to automate tasks such as acquisition/onboarding, training and support and increases helps companies engage their workers at scale. Vahan is working with top brands including Uber, Deliveroo, Go-Jek, Dunzo, Amazon and Flipkart.