UXPin is one of the fastest growing and most preferred design platforms amongst design professionals worldwide. With over 3000 customers worldwide and growing rapidly, UXPin is looking for a sales development specialist to work with our top international startup. Join our sales and growth team and be on the front lines of evangelizing our product to prospects and customers. Work with companies such as Paypal, GoPro, NBC, and more and contribute to the massive growth we are on track for this year.
Who we are:
- UXPin is the collaborative design platform used by the best designers in over 150 countries worldwide. From wireframing to prototyping and hi-fidelity mockups, UXPin brings pure pleasure to the creative work of great technology & media companies.
- With offices in Silicon Valley (Mountain View) and Poland (Gdynia), you will get the opportunity to work on an international team of a fast growing early stage startup.
- UXPin raised capital from Andreessen/Horowitz (Facebook, Airbnb, Lyft…), Freestyle Capital (Typekit, Intercom, About.me…), Gil Penchina (LinkedIn, Paypal) and others to conquere the market of design tools.
- We’re proud design enthusiasts and want to empower businesses and individuals all over the world with the ease of our creative process. Join us!
Who you are:
- Smart, driven, and outgoing, looking to contribute to the success of a team
Innovative and a creative problem solver, always thinking of ways to improve processes
- A great listener who is empathetic to customers needs and can use this provide clear product solutions
- Multitasker who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and comfortable in the changing environment of a startup
- Looking to join a company with a fun, focused, and intellectual culture and to be surrounded by like-minded and successful colleagues
- Experienced or interested in design, comfortable talking about and evangelizing UXPin to seasoned design experts
- Experienced with SaaS sales and remote sales, comfortable connecting with customers by email, phone, and in person
- Strong social media presence and knowledge of how to use these platforms to make connections: twitter, linkedin, facebook, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Be on the front lines for UXPin. Respond to customer inquiries and reach out to customers to learn about their needs and identify prospects by scoping UXPin solutions
- Work closely with sales reps and growth team to be the bridge between the two
- Coordinate and help manage sales efforts working to provide qualified opportunities to sales rep
- Run customer calls and be able to articulate product features, benefits, future direction and overall UXPin vision and solutions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you’ve done already:
- Completed BA or BS degree from a top university
- 1-2 years relevant experience (Sales, Marketing)
- Experience in fast-paced, quota-carrying position
- Previous experience in startup environment a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
What you’ll get:
- Health insurance: We cover full medical/dental/vision insurance costs for our employees and 50% coverage for their dependents.
- 401(k) plan: We offer a 401k with a 3% straight employer match after 90 days of employment that is 100% vested immediately.
- Company lunches: We offer free lunches every day of the week through a service called EATClub. Gluten free, Paleo, vegetarian, and vegan options are always available.
- Spotify Premium subscription and Headphones: We will provide you with a one-time Spotify Premium subscription with headphones of your choice (up to $75) to make sure there is always music in your life.
- Game room: Complete with a PlayStation & music area with a bass and 2 acoustic guitars, office board games, etc.
UXPin is a collaborative design platform that makes web and mobile design easy for everyone. Unlike Adobe, UXPin attracts whole product teams (designers, engineers, product managers...) and covers full design process. Google, Facebook, PayPal, NBC and thousands other companies already pay for the service.
Adobe, the incumbent has a $27 billion market cap, but is unable to innovate on the growing market of interface design, giving UXPin the opportunity to pass them through aggressive marketing and better product innovation.