UpKeep is a mobile-first solution for maintenance management. Our user-friendly solution allows users to snap a picture of a broken piece of equipment, create a work order, and send it off to a technician for repair - all from a mobile device. UpKeep is revolutionizing the way facilities, property, and maintenance teams work together by delivering a scalable, flexible product technicians love to use.
We are a small, tight-nit startup newly graduated from Y Combinator and backed by some of the top VCs in the world. We are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager in Westwood (near UCLA), Los Angeles to continue growing our team!
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and can use best judgment to make fast and efficient decisions. As a startup, we're flexible, agile and we love to learn.
- Take the lead in managing our content schedule (blogs, white papers, e-books, industry specific publications, videos, forums, and more!)
- Connecting with industry experts and building relationships with other bloggers
- You LOVE UpKeep and will be the biggest advocate for us in this industry
- You have at least 2 years of Acquisition Marketing experience for a successful B2B SaaS application
- You are self-managed and resourceful
- You are a creative thinker
- You have your Bachelor's degree
Check us out at www.onupkeep.com
And try out the application as well!
UpKeep is currently based in Los Angeles, CA. Salary, equity, and benefits are provided.
We recently raised $2.7 million from some of the top VCs in the world. Read more about it on our blog!
UpKeep is asset and maintenance management — done the right way. We take a mobile-first approach to the traditional desktop-based enterprise software. We keep technicians out in the field working on the most pressing issues — saving valuable time and money. Tracking the costs of assets over their lifetime is now easier than ever. We keep businesses more efficient and streamline their workflow by eliminating paper work orders.
We currently have over 15000 registered users and several large enterprises (USDA, McDonalds, Unilever, Yamaha Motors, and Stericycle Inc) as paying customers. We offer low-cost solutions with transparent pricing to a common problem that many companies face. Our vision is to provide the best mobile solution for asset and work order management in a space that is dominated by traditional enterprise software companies (IBM, SAP, etc).