Unmind is looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join its team in London. As a member of the engineering team, you will ship a variety of new features and improvements to the Unmind platform in collaboration with the product, data science, mobile and design teams.
Unmind is a market-leading, B2B, digital mental health platform. We use the latest scientific findings from positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellbeing. Our platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatising, and affordable.
Unmind’s engineering team fosters an environment of continuous improvement in the quality of our code and in the efficiency of our software development practices. We leverage the latest technologies to help create healthier, happier, more human organisations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Designing and implementing elegant, robust and scalable features
* Investigating and implementing bug fixes and performance improvements
* Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and knowledge sharing
* Being an active participant in shaping the roadmap and choosing technologies
Skills we’re looking for:
* 3+ years of professional experience
* Experience working with front-end technologies and REST APIs
* Comfortable working with relational databases (designing schemas and optimizing queries)
* A good understanding of web security best practices
It would be a bonus if you had some of these too:
* Experience developing chatbots
* Experience with Android or iOS development
* Comfortable with AWS
Technologies we use:
* React and React Native (we’re soon moving away from AngularJS), SASS
* GraphQL, NodeJS
* AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Aurora (MySQL), EC2, S3, CloudFront
* Flexible working
* Regular mindfulness sessions, including before/after meetings
* Fresh fruit to snack on for free, delivered each week
* Weekly walks and runs around the neighbourhood
* Regular company socials (think bowling/escape rooms etc)
Unmind is a B2B mental health platform – providing clinically-backed tools and training to create healthier, happier, more human organisations. Unmind offers a positive, proactive solution that anyone can use to bolster their mind, assess mental wellbeing, or find support in times of need. We combine the latest research from neuroscience, positive psychology, mindfulness and 3rd wave CBT.