Universe is looking for highly motivated students to execute growth strategies through customer success and engagement. You will be working directly with Universe’s Customer Success Manager as well as the CEO to improve user engagement and support. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting event organizers before, during, and after their events
- Prioritizing and responding to support requests from event organizers and attendees
- Actively ensure our Help Centre is up to date by editing existing articles and creating new ones as needed
- Execute content marketing strategies (e.g. taking photos at an event, writing a blog post), to improve Universe’s online content and engagement
- Planning and organizing internal events for Universe staff members within budget, and in a manner that maximizes affiliation and retention
- Understanding Universe’s technology and value proposition to event organizers
- Monitoring, assessing and measuring the effectiveness of engagement efforts
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter and true entrepreneur at heart
- Strong business sense
- Friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Understand technology and how to efficiently use it
- Full-time commitment
- Own a personal laptop
- Ability to work both in-office and at home as needed
- Compensation: This is an unpaid internship – however, you may receive a stipend as well as Universe swag
- Training & Development: In addition to improving your interpersonal & marketing skills, you will build lasting relationships with our team and your clients. Our team has deep connections with leading tech companies, top-tier consulting firms, and investment banks and we will consider hiring excellent workers to be a part of our team
At Universe, our mission is simple: Bring people together in real life through events.
Founded in Toronto in 2011, we've built a platform for people to discover and create events all over the world. Following unprecedented growth in 2014, we expanded our offices from Toronto to San Francisco and doubled the size of our team that's dedicated to serving the needs of our organizers and fans. In 2015, Universe was acquired by Live Nation Entertainment and has continued its rapid growth, doubling the size of the team since the acquisition. In 2016, the company expanded to open offices in New York City and London England, to cover Europe.
Together, we've built a community of over 32,000 event organizers and hundreds of thousands of fans who are the heart of our company.