We’re seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our sales team here in San Francisco. Your main objective will be to help source and research new sales leads, while also managing incoming leads for our business development team. You will need to understand ideal customer profiles, how to identify sources of leads, and how to gather the right information to effectively pitch and qualify a lead. You will also be responsible for selling to new accounts and helping customers get set up. We are looking for a candidate who can wear many hats and who is interested in working in a fast growing environment.
• Qualifying incoming leads for size, use case, and quality
• Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, prospects, leads) to build sales pipeline
• Working with our Outbound Lead Generation team to suggest new markets and industries for outreach
• Keeping Universe’s U.S. sales and management teams informed by maintaining accurate records within Salesforce.com
• Ensuring data-consistency and quality
• Find source of new leads
• Work closing with the Marketing and Sales teams
• Recent college grad
• Sales/admin/customer service experience is a plus!
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about research
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter
• Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
• Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
• Passionate about the live event space
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY HERE:
At Universe, our mission is simple: Bring people together in real life through events.
Founded in Toronto in 2011, we've built a platform for people to discover and create events all over the world. Following unprecedented growth in 2014, we expanded our offices from Toronto to San Francisco and doubled the size of our team that's dedicated to serving the needs of our organizers and fans. In 2015, Universe was acquired by Live Nation Entertainment and has continued its rapid growth, doubling the size of the team since the acquisition. In 2016, the company expanded to open offices in New York City and London England, to cover Europe.
Together, we've built a community of over 32,000 event organizers and hundreds of thousands of fans who are the heart of our company.